Sunday, May 31, 2009

One Year Anniversary

Time sure does fly. May 08 I decided to start a blog because I found that I continually stumbled on great references to story use in business. Collecting all this information and then putting it in a newsletter that would be produced far less frequently seemed to go against trends being set in the business world.

What I have found is that some months I stumble on lots of references to story and finding topics to write on for the blog is easy. Other times I get busy and the topics don't seem quite as obvious. Nevertheless I have found writing the blog helpful to communicating information on the importance of story in our lives, business and personal.

I hope you will continue to read the blog as I continue to find various and creative ways people are connecting through the power of story.

No comments: