Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thinking for a Change

Well, after I congratulated myself for a year of blogging I went silent. Not on purpose, just busy. This past week though I knew I had to break my silence.

Chris Clark-Epstein sends a short, wisdom filled e-note regularly. I read them all because they are short and so insightful. This week's message was particulary relevant. Here it is in its entirety, with all of her contact information.

I love thinking about the power of stories. From my granddaughter Josie's opening "One upon a time" to grandson Elroy's, "Let's do an imagine" they remind me that making a story helps find order in our world whether we're little or grown-up. Catching up on some shows stored on my DVR while ironing brought me to this line in an episode of Castle.

"There's always a story - you just have to find it."

Maybe the next change you face needs a story to give it perspective. It's there, you just have to find it. Let me know if I can help.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Chris Clarke-Epstein, CSP
People can change when they find the personal motivation to do it!
www.Change101.com


To communicate directly with Chris: Chris@Change101.com
To learn more about what Chris can do for your organization, call 888-840-0930 or email Stel@Change101.com

No comments: